Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Road to a Friend's House (PDCC #70, ESS #119)

Tonight's post will be short and sweet.  This card is based on the sketch below from Eat Sleep Stamp and inspired by the color story below from The Play Date Cafe.  The stamps are from A Muse, big surprise, and so is the notecard, cardstock, and gingham paper.  The patterned paper is from the Wander paper pad by Basic Grey.  I love the colors and patterns in this paper pad, although I haven't used very much of it yet.  I used my Copics to color the image.  I used the banner die from PTI to make the gingham banner and added the cute little orange buttons to add just the right detail.  I think it turned out pretty cute, but maybe that's just me. :)  I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week and have a chance to fit in some creative time.  Happy Crafting!







stamps: road to friend, house & trees (A Muse Artstamps)
ink: black dye ink (A Muse Artstamps)
notecard: surf (A Muse Artstamps)
cardstock: white, orange crush (A Muse Artstamps)
patterned paper: grass petite gingham (A Muse Artstamps), Wander paper pad (Basic Grey)
markers: Copic
die: banner (PTI)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Those images are super cute and work perfectly with these colors :) Glad you played with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card - love the modern funky feel of that house and trees, perfect for these colors. Thanks so much for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael this is fantastic. Genius using the wander paper like that!! Blue & orange are one of my favorite color combos thanks to Heather from A Muse!! Always a treat to visit your blog. Thank you for playing along with this weeks sketch!!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!