Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Mother's Day (CAS FTL #131)

I have another card for you!  Can you believe this is my third post in less than seven days?  I'm trying to post more ofte.  I can't promise I'll always have weeks like this, but when the creativity flows don't stop it, right?  Today's card is based on the sketch below from Clean and Simple Stamping.  The stamp, cardstock, and notecard are from A Muse.  The patterned paper is from the Stella and Rose collection from My Mind's Eye.  Have I told you how much I love that collection?!  The felt is from My Favorite Things and the die to make the felt flowers is from PTI.  It was the first time I used the beautiful blooms die and the first time I used my felt.  I love the way the flowers turned out!  I plan to get more felt.  I would love to use some white felt with my cloud dies.  How cute would that be? :)  The buttons are just part of my HUGE stash!  This card was fairly simple, but I like how it turned out.  I hope my mom or my MIL does too come Mom's day. :)  I hope you're all having a wonderful Monday!  Have a great week!  Happy Crafting!


CAS FTL #131

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!