Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Cup of Tea (Card Patterns #98)

Thanks everyone for your kind words and wonderful welcome back!  I'm really excited to be making cards again.  The card I have for you today is based on the sketch below from Card Patterns.  The chipboard is from October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker collection.  I love that collection!  Actually, truth be told, I love all of their collections. :)  The sentiment stamp, from A Muse, is perfect for this card.  I like how this card turned out and I hope you do too!  Happy Crafting!





stamp: A Muse
cardstock: white-A Muse Artstamps, kraft-PTI
patterned paper: Fly a Kite, Modern Homemaker-October Afternoon
chipboard: Modern Homemaker-October Afternoon
punches: circle, scallop circle-Marvy Uchida, corner rounder-EK Success

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Rachael! Love this yummy October Afternoon :) Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and that image . great take on sketch .

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely sweet! thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!